GreenPerform Highbay G3
GreenPerform LED Highbay luminaire is designed to replace traditional up to 400W HID Highbays.
This advanced lighting system can deliver up to 77% energy savings.
The system delivers simple, point to point replacement of up to 400W HID Highbays with three easy installation methods.
The unique flat design means you have the flexibility to install by hook, pendant or bracket. GreenPerform LED Highbay will also reduce downtime.
In the event of a power failure they turn on instantly, compared to the slower warm up of traditional HID lamps.
They provide exceptionally high-performance in a range of applications.
There are three beam shapes to choose from and the high-rack optics are engineered to illuminate vertical planes with exceptionally high accuracy.
We have case studies on multiple facilities
totalling over 300,000 sqm of converted manufacturing
and warehouse buildings in South Africa
- High energy saving up to 88% comparing to HPI-P system
- Future-proof system: wireless adjustment of lighting settings and fast re-zoning if use of space changes.
Superb light quality
- High efficacy: 130 lumens per watt
- Integrated with ZigBee control, movement detection and day harvest sensor
- Low UGR (NB/20 ~WB/26) and accurate color (CRI>80)
- Lifetime 50000 hours with IP65 & IK07 protection
- Super slim design and suits for hook, pipe mounting
General Industry Application: Factory, Warehouse, Distribution center
Indoor sport hall
Other high ceiling indoor applications